Hi I’m Jessica

• Creator
    Topic
    Jessica Knight
    Participant

Hi I’m Jessica, I’m on the transgender spectrum somewhere but I’m not sure where yet. I’m a crossdresser and have been going to trans socials since September (unfortunately everything is closed for the time being) but I feel that it’s not enough, and it makes me so unhappy to put her away at the end of the night. I’ve come out to some friends and family as well as work, but feel more drawn to Jessica’s world than my male one, . I hope to be able to learn and hopefully contribute to the community.

Jessica x

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Christina Miller
      Participant

Welcome Jessica! I know how you feel when you say that you more drawn to Jessica’s world. I knew right away after experiencing it for the first time that I wanted to be a girl. At this point, I can’t imagine ever going back to a completely “male” life.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Nikki McGuirk
      Participant

FREE

Hi Jessica!!

Welcome aboard! I recently joined, as well, and I think you’ll soon find that all are very open and welcoming here. I did. I wouldn’t worry too much on where on the “spectrum” you find yourself. You are just you. Our stories are not all the same, but I feel that we are all equal regardless. I look forward to hearing more about you and these “socials”! They sound fun! 🙂

XOXO,

Nikki

https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive

Hi, Jessica.  Welcome to TGH.

Alesha Smith
      Participant

SILVER

Hi Jessica, I am so glad you are here. I feel many ways the same as you do now.

Hugs

Alesha

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account