Hi I’m Lake

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi  I’m Lake and living in the Great white north of Wisconsin.  I am pretty much pre-everything except for the realization that I’m on this journey to finally become the person that I want and need to be

Thanks for making me a part of this wonderful group, and I look forward to the encouragement, love and support, and knowledge that I will get here.  Being that I am early down the path of my journey, I don’t think I can bring any knowledge or advice, but certainly will add my love and support

Hello Lake and welcome to TGH. I am a trans woman too, 3 years in to my journey and not on hormones yet. I’ve got at least another 2 years to go before I’m assessed for hormones etc. I am socially transitioning, been wearing skirts, blouses, girly tops, lingerie and hosiery for the last 3 years. I love it! Building my new life as Melanie, Female.

You certainly WILL have something to contribute: everyone’s experiences and opinions can be learned from.

You’ve found a great place here with loving, accepting and compassionate sisters.

Love from Mel xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?