Hi, I’m Liam!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone! I’m an FTM and I’m just now coming to terms with my identity. I’ve only come out to my closest friend and my therapist, and I haven’t made any of the physical appearance changes I want to make. I wanted to join in and meet some other folks because I’d like some advice about how to get started.

Zahar B-S
      FREE

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Well, it’s more of what makes you feel comfortable? What would you like to change or focus on? I’m FTM as well and I keep my hair long. I’m not on hormones yet but I workout often and focus on lil things to help me feel better. For instance Trans taping my chest, getting a line ups, or body modding.</p>

Anonymous

Hi there and welcome! 😊

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Liam:

Glad you are here and I hope it will be useful for you. Many different perspectives and experiences here about being trans.

I suggest that you check out the F>M Forum and Chat Room. Also, you can search for other members where you are by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

I would appreciate it if you would complete your Profile page. It is a great way for other members to understand what you are about and where you are headed. It can be updated any time in the future if something changes for you…

Will do! I am having some trouble updating my profile because I’m on mobile, but as soon as I have my desktop, I’m on it!

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Thanks! Some time back I returned to my page to add some material and what struck me was that it got me to think about things a bit deeper. Had I not gone into the page again, that wouldn’t have happened.

I think it is very easy for us to get caught up in daily life such that considering how things are going, are they going in the direction that we want, do we feel good about what is happening, etc. doesn’t happen very often.

When you have kids, for example, you are with them virtually every day and the growth and changes may not be quite so obvious. However, when someone sees the kids who hasn’t been around for, say, a year, the changes just leap out at you.

We know that there are things changing in our lives, but it is a good thing to take a bit of time to reflect on that periodically. When we notice our progress it is a good thing and likely helps provide some impetus to continue on or to be confident that we are doing what we need to do…

I’m so glad to hear that, honestly. Having lived with dysphoria for my entire life, it’s easy for me to get caught in a feeling of stagnation, and I can’t wait to see the progress that’s ahead. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?