Hi, I’m Luc

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Luc M
      FREE

Hi everyone, my name is Luc and I’m from Italy, so I’m sorry for my bad English. Today was a bad day, and I was feeling a little bit lonely. I usually have nobody to talk to, but now I’m so glad to have found you! This seems a really nice community, and I can’t wait to make new friends.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Luc:

Yes, this is a good community and we work at trying to keep it that way. People who are here for questionable reasons are usually discovered pretty quickly and removed. Our members don’t need people coming in and saying crazy things, looking for sex or just being disruptive.

Anyway, I am happy that you found us and hopefully being here will be helpful as your journey continues. And, know that our members range from those just beginning to question their gender identity to those who transitioned years ago and every point in between.

Are you connected with the trans community where you live? One major problem that many trans people have is isolation. By that I mean that people have little or no contact with other trans people. It is one thing to be here and trade messages with other members, but humans are social beings. We like being able to talk to people directly and look them in the eye. Here in the US, many LGBT centers are doing online support and social groups. The pandemic forced this, but then people realized that it could be a positive thing. If you are not that close to a city with an LGBT center, being able to connect with people online may remove scheduling and transportation problems. Certainly connecting on ZOOM or some other program is not the same as talking to people one on one, but is MUCH better than nothing! Anyway, I suggest that you search for trans organizations, or at least LGBT organizations, that you can get connected with.

Please complete your Profile page. It really does help other members to get to understand you better. Eventually all threads sink to the bottom of the pile. You can find them, but you must search. On the other hand, your page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

Also, if you want to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Georgia85
      FREE

Hi I’m new to this site too

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Georgia:

3 things:

Please complete your Profile page and also do an Introduction message in a separate thread. It helps other members understand your situation better, what your goals are, issues that you are dealing with, etc.

Also, note that we have a sister site, CrossDresserHeavan.com. As you begin to think about how all this sits for you if you are a crossdresser or a transgender people, that will determine which site may be more helpful. Also, a number of members are on both sites and the reasoning may be different. I found CrossDresserHeaven first and after a while I joined TransgenderHeaven. I’m on both sites these days but most of my time is spent here. I maintain the other membership as I often share the things that I have learned about clothing design, sizing, accessorizing, etc.

Given your situation, it may be helpful to seek a therapist to work with. Many here have done that and found it to be very helpful for developing an understanding of how things really sit for them and beginning to work through possible steps for the future. The problem is that considering our gender identity is difficult. We know that there is the possibility of considerable upheaval in our lives, our families and our work situations. Because of all the fear and worry, we avoid thinking about what our gender identity may be. A therapist can help to keep us focused and thinking about what we need to think about. But, it is important to find a therapist who has experience in gender issues as not everyone does.

Hello Luc,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?