Hi I’m makayla

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

In really new to this so please dont bully me too much, my parents dont know and really no one does I’m just looking for friends willing to help me on my journey

Dear Makayla,

so you’re new to this “journey”, eh? In one way or another, we all are. I’m a little older than you and although I’ve known that I’m one of the unfortunates to have been born in the wrong body since way back in the day, I too am fairly new to all this. I’ve been on hormones now for 2 years and I have never felt better in my life. I live in Los Angeles California and people here are very receptive to me. We (the LGBT crowd) are a huge force in society here. There are great supports here as well. Nobody is here to “judge” you in any way. You are who you are because god made you this way. You sound like a young woman so explore, be happy and enjoy life and this journey.
      If you want someone to talk to you can talk to me anytime. I’ll help when I’m able. Feel free to email me at XXXX

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Please do NOT include E-mail addresses. Save that for Private Messages

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Makayla:

We work very hard at keeping this a safe place. If anyone bothers other members, they will not be here very long. We have a long list of people who have been banned and their accounts removed.

MANY folks here have experienced the situation that you are in now. I won’t lie to you. This is not an easy path, but it is what we need to do.

So, a couple of things…

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. The detail that you include will help others understand how things sit for you and where you are headed. You can update it at any time if something changes.

Also, we have a search utility if you would like to look for other members in Oklahoma and close by. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Be Well and glad to have you!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?