Hi! I’m Marci

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a closeted trans woman. Have been on an emotional roller coaster since realizing that I’m trans in March or April of 2020. I don’t see a therapist as I’m closeted but so want to have someone to share my real feelings with. My spouse doesn’t know although I think she suspects that I am. I’m hoping that she does as our conversations occasionally are about trans related subjects. I love her dearly and am hoping by letting her realize slowly that she’ll accept me as I am. I’ve  never been out in public as the real me although I have feminine gestures / walk that I don’t hide.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Marci:

One of the things that is never good for trans and gay people is to be outed. It is so important to be able to tell your story, your way. Being outed blows that all to hell and puts one on the defensive. At that point it is extremely difficult to get the narrative back and say what you need to say.

This is all about explaining what you have felt for a very long time. That is the message that needs to be conveyed. This isn’t a spur of the moment thing. It is being able to express your truth. Clearly, our decisions to be authentic may impact those close to us. But, I would hope that they would not wish a lifetime of misery for us.

So, I suggest that you put some conscious thought into what you would say and how you would say it as you never know when the topic might come up or when it might be a good time to initiate the conversation.

Meanwhile, please complete your Profile page. It’s a great way for other members to understand your situation and what is happening for you. All threads eventually sink to the bottom of the pile, but your Profile page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

Also, if you would like to search for other members who may be near by, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Terri Anne
      AMBASSADOR

Hi Marci,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

3 users thanked author for this post.

Hi Marci

welcome hope it helps you I came out to my wife around 15 years ago initially she was very angry but over the years she’s mellowed some what although I believe she’s still in denial and prefers not to think about it I try to keep myself as feminine as I can for 10 years I took HRT tablets which feminised my body which she said she doesn’t like looking at but all in all we’re still together I tell you this as your wife although angry at first may come around you never know

all the best

Christy xxx

Hi Marci I’m on the journey too.ive been out a few times and to girl friends houses for a girls night of partying.ive been having laser for 12 months and I’m nearly facial hair free and I’m on low dosage estrogen and anti androgens to block the unwanted .

I’m really happy at the baby steps I’m taking but I know I want more in the future .

Huge hugs Emma

Hello Maŕci…. I am Jessica… Welcome to TGH… It’s a Safe Place to be, Your True Self.. A Place to Find… Understanding,Caring and Supportive.. Friends… from all over the World… I live in Vancouver Canada.. Àll the Members, are Welling to Help You… on Your Wonderful Journey… Your here… with US.. And We will HELP… All You need to DO IS ASK….
      WITH MUCH LOVE JESSICA 💕

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.