Hi I’m Maya

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, my name is Maya and I’m a trans girl, although this is one of the biggest secrets of my life. My birth name is Gershon, and for now, I still use it for almost everything. I figured that this would be a safe place to introduce myself with as my true self.

After years of hiding it and even denying it, i came out as trans to some close people in May. And to some more since then. Aside from this I graduated a couple of years ago with a 1st class BSc in Computing and I also suffer from Borderline personality disorder. I love to sew, knit and write, and doodle a lot too. My background is orthodox Jewish, so I’m used to binary gender segregation. Reconciling all the aspects of my personality is a life long project i guess. I look forward to sharing my journey with you and reading your journeys too.

Hi Maya, sounds like you are managing everything very well. Welcome πŸ™‚

Stephanie xo

Welcome to TGH Maya!Β  Life is a journey no doubt and ours is one that is less traveled.Β  In fact we each have a unique one, but there are many similarities from which we can learn or teach.Β  I hope to hear and share as well.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

Hi Maya,

A big Welcome to TGH and I look forward to hearing more about your journey, for sure!!

Hugs, Breanna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?