Hi I’m Miranda

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Miranda I’m 34 married with 2 kids and one more in the way, from the western suburbs of Chicago. After years of denial I’ve finally accepted myself as a woman and though my path forward is daunting and scary I feel a lot better that the blindfold of my own making as been removed. Currently I’m only out to my wife who has been nothing but supportive. I have my first appointment with a therapist coming up soon. I’d love to connect with other members of the community, I’ve never been the greatest at this social media stuff though lol. Hope to hear from some of you soon

xoxo

Miranda

Seren
      FREE

Hey Miranda! Welcome!
      it’s so good isn’t it when you realise the reason for your pain. Also when you have an understanding wife/family

Seren xx

Seren it is wonderful to figure it out and though there is still pain at least now I can start heal

Hi Miranda. Wow, you’ve started a journey as scary as a hobbit with a ring. I’m glad you’re starting with a therapist. There is a great clinic in Chicago to get medications. I’m sure you’re therapist will hook you up if that is the true path. I started that path many years ago. It brought about changes that scared me and completed me. Now I live as the woman I knew I was as a little girl. That was a time of zero acceptance. Now the internet and social media are in your hand to help in ways I wish I had. I  wouldn’t have waited so long. Find support in people who know the real you cuz you might loose those who know you now.  There is too much to say for now.

Huggs

Sylvia

Shannon
      FREE

Hello Miranda!  I hope the best for you!  I was so glad when I found this group.  At first, I didn’t know what to expect, but quickly found out that Transgender Heaven is comprised of many wonderful people who are more than willing to help and provide a caring and supportive environment.  There is a great support system here.  Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Peace & Happiness,

Shannon

Hi Miranda,

First off, welcome! From reading your story we have a lot in common. I’m from NE Indiana so we’re not that far apart. If you would like to talk sometime let me know.

With love, Rebecca

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?