Hi…. I'm Mollie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone xx

I’m Mollie , I’m 50 years old and still very early in my journey to womanhood.

As many of you, I have been dressing for most of my life but only in the last 2 years have realised that this is my future. I’m now looking forward to the rest of my life as Mollie. Still have a long way to go yet including coming out to my family and friends.

Anyway, feel free to add me and I’m always up for chatting too

Thank you for the introduction Mollie, it’s amazing to have women of all stages here. Welcome to TGH!

Hi Mollie, my name is Andrew and I just joined today. Good luck with your quest to become free. Β Would like to be your friend.

Hi Mollie

Hi Marianne, Andrew & Marsha xxx

Thanks for the welcome everyone 😊😊

Mollie……I will take you up on the chatting invitation………looking forward to it once I get settled in here. Till then……

Dame Veronica

Hi agin Mollie!Β  Very similar story to mine.Β  I’ve come out to pretty much everyone in the last 8 months including work and have been living my authentic life fro about 5 weeks.Β  Still so much to figure out and welcome new friends to share our journeys.

Hugs,

Cloe

Hi Mollie

I’m Jennifer and am in a similar situation.Β <!–more–>

Anonymous

hi im bobbi..you look very nice”…

Anonymous

Hi Mollie. Bless you darling hugs from little me
      MariaBella

Hi Mollie,

Welcome to TGH. This is such a wonderful community for sharing, learning and making lasting friends.

Enjoy your journey Mollie!

Sorry for my late welcome.

-Terri Anne

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?