hi im new here

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone! Im Andrea im mtf pre-everything, my journey began when i was 13 i started wearing my sisters clothes when she wasn’t around and i liked it. After that i began to start calling myself Andrea and i liked it but being raised by Anti-LGBT parents i began to suppress those feelings when they told me that if i wanted to become girl i would be kicked out on the street so i had to act like someone i wasn’t on the inside. I was depressed all the time and that’s when when my anxiety started. i grew up hating the person i saw in the mirror it wasn’t until i meet my wife that i married her 4 months later. She seen something was wrong and she brought out Andrea because she would rather see me happy with my true self then depressed. So now 11 years later and shes still my biggest supporter. but now due to past issues the anxiety came back and its been a rough few years but still at it. i didn’t go through the changes before because i was worried i wouldn’t pass. so here i am looking for motivation and support. From the age 13 to now(31) i feel that my time is now.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Andrea, great story. Having someone close to you for support is outstanding; to say the least. Good luck on your journey. It will get a bit tough from time to time; but the rewards are amazing. Please keep letting us know how things are going in your life. The ladies here are some of the best you will find; funny, helpful, and so loving. Don’t be shy, so pop into the chatroom and get ready for some warm embraces; albeit virtually. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?