Hi i'm new to this site

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Hi Everyone, my name is Fiona and i am a male to female crossdresser. i have been doing this for many years and only recently come out to my wife. I enjoy a good chat and am hoping to make new friends. I live in England. Look forward to saying hello!!

Love and kisses, Fiona xxx

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Anonymous

Thankyou very much for your welcomes!! Hope to see you all soon 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Danielle Fox 
    Participant

SILVER

Hey Fiona,

welcome to TGH! Wonderful to see you here dear. Enjoy and have fun.

Danielle💋👠

Tia 
    Participant

SILVER

Welcome to heaven Fiona
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 13px;”>Tia here,  and I am glad you made it to Heaven. LOL  </p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 13px;”>            . Welcome</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 13px;”>                                    Huggz Tia</p>

Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant

SILVER

Hi Fiona glad to see you here too!

Anonymous

Hi Cloe, thankyou very much! everyone seems really nice here, i was having a good natter yesterday evening 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH Fiona.  Always good to see familiar faces, wouldn’t you say?  I hop you can find a new place to reply on for finding people with similar stories backgrounds an/or interest.  Dive into the forums and start contributing and it will be rewarded with new friends.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account