Hi I’m Sam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi this is Sam I’m 50 year old m2f just started transitioning

very happy and excited to be here looking to make some new friends

if you are under 18 sorry please do not contact me

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I do so hope you enjoyed joining us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting again soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Sam:

We are glad to have you here and hopefully it will be a very good experience for you. There are many here who are in, or have been through, the phase where you are now. It isn’t easy and it is not the work of a minute, but being yourself is always a good thing. There is just is no substitute for it.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! I usually have to remind people to do that. It does have importance as it provides information as to how things are going for you, where you are in your journey and where you want to go. Also, you can update it at anytime when something changes.

Be Well!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?