Hi, I'm Samantha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Good day too all, my name is Samantha and I’m new to the site. I’ve been dressing since I was 17 and have been fully living as a woman for half a year only when indoors. I’m new and looking for any tips, help, and to meet others.

Welcome Β Samantha

Glad Β your Β here

My best to you

Love,

Phillysis

HELLO,Β Samantha .

WELCOME .

Hi Samantha, I’ve been full time since June.Β  Maybe you can give tips too :o)Β  Β Life is just amazing now and I couldn’t be happier, well except for this head cold.Β  I look forward to hearing about your journey and experiences.

Hugs, Cloe

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to TGH. Really great that you are here.Β  I spent too many years indoors – so I know some of what you may being dealing with. The Reason I am writing all that is when I finally made my move to go out in public, it was like a non-event. To those around me anyway!

I was thrilled that I made the big step out into the cold world [ it was winter] hahaha.

But seriously, few people even acknowdged me ‘en femm’.

I was shaking and not from the cold. lol

I have never turned back. I dress everyday now for the past 2 years.

I believe my sucess- not for everyone- is that I really try to blend in without any shock value to my appearance. As I said not for everyone because to each her own way.

Some never do go out dressed. That was me for over 30 years.

So try not to wait that long to veture out, If you want to or if you can- venture out that is.

Best wishes Samantha,

-Terri Anne

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?