Hi I’m Sylvia

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I found this site last year and peaked in. Unfortunately I got real busy with life and only randomly looked around. I like the little I have seen and am wanting to try a bit more. I am an older woman that started transition 17 years ago. So I’m not new. My life has changed a lot. Heart aches and heart brakes have been replaced with happiness and friendships. I do not regret the decision I made. In fact I cherish it. I have a career that fits who I am inside. Never could find fulfillment in any thing I did. I never fit. I no longer hide who I am. Everyone knows me. I have a very public job. Talk about jumping in the deep end. Any way I learned to swim and tread water daily. A woman I met at the start stated she felt I was the bravest person she had ever met. She said she could never have the courage to go on such an adventure. I was a trail blazer. Then she went on to defend my position and avert my termination. I’m still on this journey and I will never go back. Feel free to say hi I don’t bite.

Hello Sylvia and welcome to TGH!Β  You are a brave person and I love hearing peoples journey stories.Β  We hope to be a support for you as well and encourage to explore the site fully to see where you can help or be helped.

Hugs,
      Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador
      Transgender Heaven

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?