Hi! I’m Zoey!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Zoey D
      FREE

Hey ladies…im Zoey…im 36yo and just starting my journey to being myself instead of the fake man I’ve spent my unhappy life being…revealing my true self has been the most wonderful thing I’ve ever done…and has allowed me to b happy beyond belief!…I can’t wait to read the stories of u ladies here, as even though we all share commonalities, each lady’s story and journey is her own, and each helps to empower others to express themselves more!…can’t wait to meet some of u in chat…Hugs & Kisses Dolls💖

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Zoey, Welcome,

Yes, there are many here as have echoed your sentiments. Being your true self is also a considerably uplifting and unburdening experience. It just seems to have benefits beyond the obvious ones.

I agree with what you said. There is a core set of events and experiences that  are common to many trans folks, but there are unique combinations of events and experiences, and the degree of such, that accounts for the difference.

I see that you are from Ohio. I’m originally from Toledo, but I left in 1990. Since then, I’ve lived in Illinois, New York State and now the desert in Southern California.

Also, at your next opportunity, please continue filling out your Profile page. It helps other members understand your situation and what you would like to get from the site…

Anonymous

Welcome, Zoey.  It’s nice to meet you.

Hey

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?