Hi..intro to me

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pj Wil
      FREE

I’m 40 years old Male I’m not trans but more ofย  CD. Im on here for friendship.not on here for sex or anything like that nor I am here to badmouth the choices ya’ll have made in your livesI know this not a dating site. I’m open minded nonjudgmentalย  kinda guy. I’ve dabbled in the dressing sense trying out panties dresses nighties. Haven’t really given thought to transitioningย  or even becoming a woman.

PJ……….welcome to our sites CDH and TGH.ย  Our purpose is to provide information on our lifestyle and a Sisterhood bond to those who walk the path. Feel free to chat with our girls about our choices. Yes….this is not a dating site but one of true information and friendship.

I look forward to hearing more from you and my door is always open for assistance and friendship.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Welcome PJ!ย  I have many CD friends and have the utmost respect for people who identify as such.ย  I certainly hope you can make new friends with us here.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Pj Wil
        FREE

Thnx much Cloe… I do identify as such just not always lots if time for dressing…

Hi PJ! Jackie

Hi PJ, and welcome!!ย  Glad you’re here with us!

<3ย  Lauren

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?