Hi..intro to me

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren Park 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Pj Wil
    Participant

I’m 40 years old Male I’m not trans but more of  CD. Im on here for friendship.not on here for sex or anything like that nor I am here to badmouth the choices ya’ll have made in your livesI know this not a dating site. I’m open minded nonjudgmental  kinda guy. I’ve dabbled in the dressing sense trying out panties dresses nighties. Haven’t really given thought to transitioning  or even becoming a woman.

3 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Lauren Park 
    Participant

FREE

Hi PJ, and welcome!!  Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Jackie Smith 
    Participant

FREE

Hi PJ! Jackie

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome PJ!  I have many CD friends and have the utmost respect for people who identify as such.  I certainly hope you can make new friends with us here.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Pj Wil 
      Participant

FREE

Thnx much Cloe… I do identify as such just not always lots if time for dressing…

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

PJ……….welcome to our sites CDH and TGH.  Our purpose is to provide information on our lifestyle and a Sisterhood bond to those who walk the path. Feel free to chat with our girls about our choices. Yes….this is not a dating site but one of true information and friendship.

I look forward to hearing more from you and my door is always open for assistance and friendship.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account