Hi, introducing Melanie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

I’m Melanie and I would like to share with you how she came in to being and how she has burst forth into my life.

I have always had strong feminine desires and been wearing women’s clothing since as long as I can remember. I was forced to suppress my feelings by my parents who didn’t understand or approve and tried to beat the femininity out of me. That didn’t work or I wouldn’t be here.

Melanie started as a safety valve, a personality I invented to retreat into whenever I was feeling upset, stressed or frightened for the future but my male persona always predominated.

One day in Feb 2015, I had a nervous breakdown when I woke up to find He had gone and it took a long time to realise that Mel had taken me over. She nursed me through those tough times and I began to routinely wear female underwear, always bra and knickers, tights or stockings; however my mood took me.

Mel is now totally in charge of me, my feminine side has burst forth and I feel great. She has given me feelings I never thought I would have; feeling exciting, sexy and So Alive! She’s a very girly girl in pretty bras and knix and stockings; either hold ups or suspended ones and just got my first heels.

Undoubtedly, Melanie has saved my life; gently and reassuredly telling me that there was a way out of my darkness, depression and suicidal thoughts. I’m in a much better place as Mel and looking forward to making new friends and sharing experiences with you all. I will be receiving counselling soon and hopefully HRT so I can develop breasts and broader hips; the latter so my sussie belts will stay up better!

Love and hugs to you all.

Love and Hugs Melanie, our sister.Β  We’re happy to be a part of your journey.

Cloe

Hi Cloe

Thank you for your welcome and it’s so nice to feel part of the sisterhood. I wish I’d found this site years ago. I had joined anorher chat room at stockings hq and while that can be fun it’s often a long string of people just saying “hi” to eachother. There are also predatory people, men posing as women, to get sexual gratification for their fetishes. Even though my profile clearly states that I am trans; one person made very hurtful comments when he “realised I wasn’t a real woman”. That hurt because it’s true, I still have lots of male features that I don’t want but its a long journey and I joined so I could chat to other trans people and cds, make friends and maybe meet up sometime but without any sexual overtones.

Love and hugs Cloe from Mel.

A site like this was due.Β  We only opened doors in August as a sister site to CrossdresserHeaven which has been open since 2015.Β  People still try to get through and some are legitimately interested in supporting us.Β  We have FTM members too so we have to be careful in addressing trolls.Β  If you have unwanted approaches, just let one of the moderators know.

My dear Melanie…Welcome to TGH site. Sweetie…..I know how it feels to have a wounded soul. All of our sisters here will help you to mend and become the woman you are meant to be.

Come….walk with your new sisters….we will protect your from the slings and arrows of this life. Any time you wish to unburden your soul….I am here for you. My door is always open to you. I look forward to hearing from you…..

Hugs…….

Dame Veronica

Hi Dame Veronica

Thank you for your welcome. Having struggled for acceptance most of my life it means so much to me.

I’m looking forward to making lots of new friends on both this and the cross dressing site and also in exploring Melanie, her thoughts and feelings. I don’t yet wear skirts or dresses in public but do at home and it feels lovely and so right. I have openly worn bras and girly tops to work and women’s shoes and most colleagues have not batted an eyelid but am getting evils from 2 women in the downstairs office who clearly don’t approve. One of them caught me adjusting my bra strap in the office when I though I was alone. I got such a look of hatred and a sucking of teeth rhen she stomped off. I really don’t care though, but am sure I’m the subject of gossip. My legs are longer than hers though and look better in nylons!

Hope we can continue the chat soon, I’m off to see a female friend who lived out in British Colombia between 1990 and 2000 in a log cabin. Wish I could have joined her but she got fed up with the drug scene. She was not part of it but hard to escape it where she lived and her husband and son took drugs. She came back to the UK alone.

Bye for now, hugs and xx from Mel.

Anonymous

Oh honey I can relate! My moment of live or die came and MariaBella stepped forward and said step aside little boy this is woman’s work. Now I see a way forward that has hope and joy. I am glad you found this too and not the dark place some girls find themselves in 😭. Besos mucho😘 MariaBella

HelloΒ Melanie,

Welcome to a safe, supportive,Β and loving community in this website and at CDH. You will find virtual friends here and have a bit of fun too just chatting it up with the chat feature. TTFN πŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Danielle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?