Hi ladies

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bobbie W
      FREE

Hello, I came over from the sister site cause I am sure I am not just a crossdresser. I am a Woman in a mans body. Wow that felt great. A little back story as far back as I can remember I loved women’s clothing and would steal some from my sisters and mom and wear them. My sisters would play “dress up” with me and I LOVED it. It all ended when I hit my teens but I still wanted to be female but had to suppress the feelings, I ended getting my own place then started dressing a bit (at home always) then I got married and later divorced then some girlfriends and another wife so suppressing happened. Now I’m getting divorced and the first thing I did is throw out all my men’s underwear now I only have the correct ones. I am never going to suppress myself again. I do need to talk with a professional to get advice going forward but that’s the only way I’m looking.

Hi Bobbie,

Welcome to TGH ! This is our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

Gain the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Bobbie:

For many of us here being a crossdresser opens the doorway for a more in depth consideration of out gender identity. However, I suspect it isn’t a large percentage and just represents another road to town. Anyway, glad that you are here and I hope it will be a good experience for you.

Please complete your Profile page. It helps other members to get to know you better and it can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

Also, if you would like to search for other members, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?