Hi, Mona from Norway here :-)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I am new here 🙂 but not new to transition 🙂 i have known from my early teens that I should have been born a girl. Now it is time to physical change. Hope to get some suggestions in this forum how to become more female looking? Use of herbs, creams and more? Your experiences here is very welcome 👍 I have experienced dome chances. I also wonder why I feel like a woman, my body is more female curves then men normally have. Small feet, hands and tiny little p***s and more. So why is it so?

lots of hugs from Mona ❤️

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Jasmine. Reason: forum moderation
      Anonymous

Welcome! Even though I’m a trans man, I understand what you mean when you say your body naturally is more feminine. Mine is the opposite! I always had thick hair on my legs and peach fuzz on my chin despite being AFAB. There is little research on this, but it’s interesting how that works. Aside from the obvious suggestions of wearing make-up etc., I know a few trans women\trans fem individuals who use CeraVe cream to soften their skin. It’s available in Norway! Having softer skin might help ease your dysphoria. Best of luck!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Mona:

Very happy that you found us. There are many here who are, or have been, in your situation so there is a lot of experience from which to draw upon. Also, if you click on Social in the menu above, there is an item called Member Directory. Click on that and you can search for others from Norway.

Also, thanks for being so thorough with your Profile page. That is a great way for people to understand your situation and how you are doing…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?