Hi! My name is Aubrey

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I joined last week but just now getting around to saying hello.

Anonymous

Hello and welcome! ❀️

Hi Aubrey. I’m Abby. I just joined myself. πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Aubrey:

Good to have you and I hope that being here will be a positive experience for you!

After you have been here for a while, it will be clear that there are others here at every point along the gender spectrum as well as every point from questioning to transition. So, regardless of how and where your journey takes you, it is very likely that you will have company.

So, a couple of pieces of information:

If you would like to search for other members who may be nearby in Washington State, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, please complete your Profile page. It really helps other members understand what’s going on for you and how they may be able to help. Your page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time if something changes…

Hello Aubrey…Welcome to TGH
      This is a Safe Place for All of US to get to know each other…
      Hope to talk to you soon..till Then.
      With Much Love Jessica πŸ’•

Hi Jessica, Thank you, and look forward to talking to you soon as well.

Hello Aubrey.. It’s Jessica.. in my Profile.. it tells..a little about Myself and how I… got it where I am NOW… I’M IN A GOOD PLACE OF MIND..and that is a LONG JOURNEY in It’s Self….but here I am.. and I am Happy with who I am..
          And So Can You… till We talk Again With Much Love Jessica πŸ’•

. . . .. . . .. ..? .

MΓ 

Hi Aubrey,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Anonymous

Hi Aubrey….I am Ashley..also very new to this forum

Hi Ashley, nice to meet you.Β  I look forward to talking to you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?