Hi, My name is Liberty and I’m new here!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Please feel free to call me Libby. I’m currently closeted and suffering from gender dysphoria. Looking for girlfriends to share my feelings with.

Hi, Libby.   Believe it own or, there is a Liberty Starr road not 30minutes from my house.  I live in Oklahoma, in the heart of the Cherokee Nation.  Let me welcome you to heaven.  This may be the place you need to be, Libby.  There are so many folks here that have “been there, done that”, including me.  There is an astounding chat room where You’ll m3et allk kinds of people in different places in their adventure.  You’ll find support, friendship, help, encouragement and usually something to giggle about.  Also, be sure to check out the forums and articles, almost all by girls taking this journey….some guys, too.

Please, hon, take some time and finish your profile page, and tell us a little about your journey.  And don’t hesitate to make your presence known on the site.   I just want to let you know that many many folks here will prop you up As you explore your real life.  And, we’ll cheer at your triumphs.   Again, hon.   Welcome to Heaven

Peace and love         Carly

[postquote quote=95246]
      Libby dear I would love 💕 to be your friend and to share heart to heart talks with you!!

(((((((((((((( 🤗 hug ))))))))))))

Kimmi

Hi Libby,

Welcome and hope this is a good place for you to connect and work through various issues.

Feel free to reach out to me!

-Stefani

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?