Hi new here☺️

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all. I’m debating on names to test out? I have right now are Storm, Royal, Cassie..

anyway! Onto the introduction of this post! I’m a MtF living in wyoming, (originally from Missouri) I’m 19, I dress male for safety reasons.. if you’d love to be friends please pm me

Hi, Royal! It’s wonderful to have you with us…the journey into womanhood has a path unique for all of us – but it is a wonderful journey!

Hugs, Shawna

Anonymous

Hello Royal

I am Jamie. I am an older trans woman living in Texas. PM me if you need to talk. Been on HRT for 16 months and full-time away from work.

I started with one girl name that I liked, to try it on. But I began meeting other trans girls when I still looked male and so that was confusing. So I chose another female/male name that could go either way. I have had it for 2 years and will keep it forever.

Hi Royal.

Welcome to a very comfortable place. I am also a older trans woman. I am just over 5 months into my transition. I regret nothing and really enjoying this journey.I now own more female clothes then male. I look forward to making a lot of girlfriends as you will.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Royal:

I think that The Universe guides us to where we should be. In others words, it may not be an accident that you found your way here.

Be Well!

Storm is good also,,, it’s more modern/ up to the times in the now,,, so to speak & being that your young it works 👍👠 Kara

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?