Hi, new to Transgender Heaven

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle
      FREE

Hi everyone!  I’m Michelle from San Diego, CA.  I just joined TG Heaven yesterday and am excited to meet and chat with other girls out there who share the feelings and experiences of the transgender process.  I am early in my physical transformation journey.  After many years of crossdressing on and off, I know that I need to transition further to be happy as my true self.  My goal is to live as a woman full time.  Check out my profile and send me a message!  I’m looking forward to being part of this wonderful community.  ♥ Michelle

Seren
      FREE

Welcome Michelle 👋 and greetings from the other side of the pond.

We’re in a similar situation I think; until a few months ago I would’ve described myself as a lifelong closet CD. Having spent most of the lockdown immersed in my own mind I now realise that I too need to take things further to find any peace.

dm me anytime

Seraphina xx

That’s wonderful to hear! It’s funny looking back how slow to accept and move forward we can be. I’ve been living “out” fully for about 5 years now, made the name change at work last year and am finally ready to move on to the physical/medical changes portion of my journey. Once I’ve been on HRT for a while, I’m going to make the name change legal.

Always down to chat and offer any advice I can. <3

Emily

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?