Hi there

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah
      FREE

Hi there everybody, only just signed up after convincing myself i am indeed transgender. This happened after a lot of fighting these thoughts since a child, but now I am confident to start a new chapter in my life. The first step in this new life is for me to connect and learn or so I hope and I hope this place can help me with that.

Autumn
      FREE

Hi, Leah. Nice to meet you. Fighting off the thoughts as a child, I can relate. Keeping them secret because of what society wants you to be, conform or be cast out, don’t be different, all the variations of the same unwritten rule. I never even shared my most closely guarded secret with my ex-wife. But now, like you, I’m starting a new chapter in my life and am looking forward to it.

Big hug.

Autumn

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Leah:

Yes, this is the Place!

A little bit of trivia for you:

I live in Cathedral City, California. It is the next town east of Palm Springs. Just to our north is another town called Desert Hot Springs. There was an adventurer and character known as Cabot Yerxa. He built a house in Desert Hot Springs that was a bit over 5,000 sq ft (~465 sq meters) essentially by himself using only materials that he found or was given. He built it in the style of the Pueblo Indians. My wife and I have visited there a couple of times and it definitely one of a kind.

Anyway, there is a sign hanging on the house:

“There is no place, just like this place, anywhere near this place, so this must be the place!”

And so, here we are!

So, I trust this will be a good experience for you. Also, I encourage you to fill in more of your Profile page. It helps people to understand where things are for you and the challenges that you are facing…

Anonymous

Hello Leah. Welcome. this is a great site for you to connect to. Many of us are open to answering your questions.

I was raised in a society that still considered it an unnatural mental disorder and my upbringing led me to bury it all and try to blow it off as my imagination. I wish I had grown up in this extremely more tolerant and even compassionate inclusion as a protected freedom of choice and not a horrific charade of a life that never quite fits or seems right. I greet you warmly and am happy for you being able to actually be yourself. Btw Leah is a very pretty name. One of the first girls I ever had a crush on has the same one.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?