Hi there!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey, I’m Alexis. Been a member of CDH for a few years, but decided it was time to explore this side of the aisle. Just recently admitted to myself that I am a trans woman.  What does  that mean for the future? That’s what I’m here to figure out.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Glad you are here!

My here have wrestled with the same set of thoughts, so there is lots to talk about. While there is considerable variation in our stories, there is usually a core set of issues that are very similar. If you like, you can search for other members from Illinois by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

I also suggest that you complete your Profile page when you have a chance. Really helps people to understand your path.

Cathy
      FREE

Hi Alexis,

Warm welcome to this site.

-Cathy

I am soo glad you are here but not half as glad as I am  to be here! We share soo much! I know I can’t help you but I am a wonderful friend!

Thanks for warm welcome! Glad to be here, it’s nice to have others to share and grow with..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?