Hi y’all !

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I recently came out to my wife about being bigender and explained to her that while I was born genetically male that over the years I have suppressed the female side of my whole being it seems like.. I just couldn’t take it anymore I had to let her out. Oddly enough she was super supportive now I can be happy and normal ☺️</p>

Glad for you.

I came out 3 years ago,Β  after being hidden for over 50 years

Yea haw sweetie! But, are you sure you want to be β€œnormal”? 🀣

Haley😘

Kirsten,

Congrats for being honest with yourself and your wife. Good for you!

I am one step behind you in that I haven’t come out to my wife yet.Β  I have found some other resources for her when that time comes, which is soon.

PFLAG

r/mypartneristrans

Straightspouse.org

I have been working on accepting myself and know there is nothing wrong with being Trans, but it’s a process for me, as my dysphoria was mild but lately has been increasing to more moderate.Β  For me, I believe my 1st step will be talking to a therapist about my experiences, history and life to help sort me out…but am fearful as I deeply care about my family.

Steph

Hi Kirstin,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?