Hi yall I am a transgender mtf woman from NC

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just a 42 year old trans woman who has transitioned full time now. I am post op but I am considering surgeries in the near future. I have been female since around the age of 4 and most my life I had to hide my true identity. Now that I am older I have accepted myself and who I am. There has been so much to learn and its been trial and error for years. I wish I had girlfriends or a mom early on to rely on for advice. Well this is me, Heather Renee

Welcome to TGH, Heather!Β  Not having that nurturing to help us learn the nuances of todays womanhood does make it difficult at times. I’m reminded of the times 3 of my sisters would be sitting with mom discussing some emotional issue or learning some simple task like threading a needle or how not to overdo the makeup all the way to advice about boyfriends or navigating a male dominated world and don’t get me started on women’s politics.Β  But, we do have each other and thats why this site was created.Β  Welcome hime, hun.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

I am from nc too. Now i live in va. I am ftm and just beginning my transtion at the age of 39. I always dressed like a boy but didnt know about transitioing until i meet another ftm at the age of 16. I told my mom i want to transtion at the age of 19 but didnt ho through with it i was afaird of what my family would say. I am from a red neck family and most dont accept transgenders. But i need to live my life for me and not what everyone thinks i should be.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?