Hiii

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      1. Hiii everybody
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Julien:

Happy to have you with us! I hope that being here will be helpful for your journey.

That said, it would be good for you to tell us about yourself. While there are similarities in all our paths, there are many differences as there are just so many unique factors.

Please complete your Profile page. That also helps members to get to know you better. The page can be updated at any time and will always be readily available.

You may also search for other members in France by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. Right now, including you, there are 79 from France.

Anonymous
      FREE

Hi and welcome, just signing up can be a life affirming event. I am finding myself more and more with the help of all these fine people. As you may also. Hugs Katie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?