Hiii

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gonna Ben
      FREE

Hi everyone I’m kinda new to this I’ve felt this way for so long I just wanted some people to talk to. When ever I’m in male clothes I feel out of place uncomfortable and weird or when I’m addressed as a male. I don’t have any feminine clothing but I did try some skirts on at stores and I loved it. And I want to be as feminine as possible, I’ve been looking to buy panties crop tops skirts thigh highs etc can someone help p

Sure, we can help. What Kind of help would you like? we love helping others.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Glad you found us! I trust that being here will always be a good experience as your journey continues.

Have you made contact with the community in your area? Being among ones peers is a very good thing in terms of camaraderie and validation. As a result of the pandemic, many LGBT centers started doing support and social groups online. For about 4 years now, I have participated in a Women’s Chat Group in Palm Springs. Often we get women calling in from San Luis Obispo, Seattle, Western Michigan, Las Vegas and Lincoln, Nebraska. Anyway, it is one of the few positive things to come out of the pandemic. Doing online gatherings often helps people get around transportation and scheduling issues.

One of the things that you will find here is that there those who are questioning their gender identity at one end of the spectrum. At the other end are people who have fully transitioned and probably all points between those two. To me, it adds to the richness of the community.

Some other things that I would suggest:

Please complete your Profile page. It really helps other members understand where thing sit for you. Your page will always be readily available and can be updated if something changes.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, under Places in the menu, you can search for places that have been recommended by members for medical care, entertainment, makeovers, etc. in your area.

As you have probably noticed, we don’t have a specific section dealing with clothing and fashion. I don’t know why, but perhaps it has to do with most members here having probably passed through a crossdressing phase. However, your situation may be a bit different. Our sister site, crossdresserheaven.com (CDH), does have a section devoted to:

Fashion, Beauty & Makeup

On TGH you would be dependent upon people replying to specific messages. On the Fashion, Beauty & Makeup section you would be able to search the entire section.

One last point to make. Buy a cloth tape measure. If you go to department store web sites or ones dealing specifically with undergarments or clothing, they all have Size Guides and instructions on how to take the measurements. A cloth tape measure is key to the process.

Welcome! I’ve learned that shopping at Thrift Stores can get one into a whole wardrobe for less than a couple of hundred bucks. Thrift Store volunteers seem to be more accommodating than retail help in department stores. Except for undergarments, of course. I used to go to Victoria’s Secret and act like I was buying for a GF.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?