Hiya.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m Josie.

I’m not new to transition, have been living as a woman for 13 years and i have gotten lazy. I wear whatever is comfortable, shop in the women’s section at Walmart, hardly ever put on make up or shave my body hair. I am permanently disabled, also living with PTSD and Schizoaffective Disorder but manage my conditions as best i can. I’m happy with where i’m at for now, even though i want work done that i cant afford.

I have seen the dark side of the transgender experience, and I am here to help and provide support. Let me know what i can do.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Josie, I wouldn’t say it is being lazy; maybe more just being ‘you’. I’m not a big ‘makeup girl’ either, but hey, I’m no spring chicken. And me going through this with the conditions you have, now that takes a lot. As for your offer to help; just being here is a big help to other hearing you story as you move forward. Enjoy life and let everyone here know how you are doing. Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Josie:

I believe that the only thing we can do is do the best we can with what we have to work with. If we can do that, I would call it success. I would imagine that it takes considerable effort to deal with and manage your health issues. That is paramount because if it doesn’t happen, anything beyond that is placed in jeopardy. So, keep doing what you are doing!

I appreciate your thoroughness with your Profile page. I think what many don’t realize is that it helps others understand where things sit for a member, what’s difficult, their goals, etc. It is one way that we find common points of discussion. The page can also be updated as time goes on as our situations are not static.

You can search for other members in Oklahoma by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That will place you at the search utility.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?