Hiya! Christina’s Introduction

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone! I am Christina and I am 31 years old. I am married with two daughters. I am in the Navy and currently live in Japan. The “switch” within me just recently flipped letting out my inner-girl. It has been about a couple months since I started to identify as a transgender woman. I love talking about gender identity and sexuality and how it all ties in to their life experience. After recently starting the journey myself, I find these topics fascinating. I am very interested in everyone’s story and I’ll take all the advice you have as I begin my journey.

How I arrived to the conclusion that I am transgender is a very different story than what I normally see online from reading other peoples’. Growing up,  I didn’t have an automatic predisposition to feminine things or activities. I was very shy and I would say that my actions and mannerisms were feminine, but I was just your average nerdy kid. I grew up mostly playing video games and card games. My head was mostly ever stuck in the fantasy. However, video games were how I found my inner-girl.

Growing up in Kentucky, I have never met or got to know any transgender people. Even to this day, I don’t think I have ever met a transgender person in real life. So, I really didn’t know what being transgender was. Perhaps, things would have been different, if I had that influence early on.

One thing I did like to do was play female characters in video games. To fast forward, I played the MMOs World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV naturally acting like a girl subconsciously when I played. My true self was there all along.

When I started roleplaying as my character in FFXIV, that is when everything changed. I was such a natural at it and just wanted to live in the fantasy of it all. Then I finally figured out that I can make that fantasy a reality. I have crossdressed a few times in my life, but after this point, I looked in the mirror and thought I look so much better in women’s clothing. I was able to do a couple photo shoots before the whole lockdown occurred.

It was so natural for me to act like a girl in the game. Now, I want to do it in my everyday life and be my true self, an elegant, glamorous woman. There will be lots of challenges ahead and I am ready to take them on. At this point in my life, I have the courage to make it happen. This is already getting too long. I have been working on a diary of sorts to capture my journey and put it into writing in more detail.

Aria
      FREE

Hi, Christina !   Yep, it’s a slightly different story, but then we are not the same , are we ?  That’s the thing that makes life so fun…..  and also makes things different.  Not to date me…. ( old ) but I was at the tail end of the Vietnam War Era and in the Army.  So us brothers/sisters in arms always do have a slightly different story anyways.

Welcome from a fellow newbie to this board.

XO

Aria

Yeah, you are right. Although our stories differ, we all found our true selves. Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you for your service!

With Love,

Christina

Anonymous

Hi Christina, welcome. We have much in common.

Alesha

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?