Hiya everyone 💫

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Eryn
      FREE

I’m new here. Not really sure what to say. My bio is kinda depressing lulz. Besides my wife I don’t have a support system. I am happy to find this site though. After years of struggling with thoughts and ideas, trying to ask myself and solve the question myself. I decided to study phycology and for the first time I seen the phrase ” gender dysphoria “.

I realized that others are the same. Unfortunately life got in the way. I have been married once before which I have 3 kids with. My oldest is 18. I don’t see them unfortunately. I am 38 now, after working the jobs I did to support my family I was badly injured and found I had other problems. So after crying for weeks. I was convinced that disability was my only option because I couldn’t physically continue working any longer. After all that I decided to confront my biggest secret. I decided to tell my family that I am a woman. Yeah like most understand, that doesn’t sit to well with most. Good thing is my wife doesn’t hate me lol. She is extremely supportive. I feel in happy though. I tried going to the doctor and explain my situation,I was told I needed therapy. After I seen a therapist and things I thought was going ok. She quit my case. No explanation. I tried another office, litterly the same thing happened. The guy just quit. Lulz. Since covid, it’s only gotten worse. So I gave up on traditional therapy. I decided to troll the internet looking for forums. After some time I found this. Lol I truly was thinking for awhile that maybe it’s really just stories or television. Until I read a lot of posts here. I now know that I am not alone. Maybe here in my neighborhood but not the world. Lol. I’m am excited to learn more about everyone. I don’t really believe in the social media thing. I think I am the only person that doesn’t have twitter or Facebook.

In my spare time I work on private projects through datacamp and tor. I code and work on shell command’s. My new project is the data from the virus, which I won’t get into. Other than that, yeah I will end this. I look forward to hearing from all my new friends.     {°∆°}  (“q”)

Hiya Shadowkat! Thanks for sharing your journey. It’s always great to find out that you’re not alone. I’m happy for you that your wife is supportive! I imagine that this is a great comfort for you.

Glad you let us know about yourself!

Lawren

Eryn
      FREE

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Thank you for your support lawren. 💫</p>

Anonymous

Hi Shadowkat! A fan of Kitty Pryde?

Welcome to the forums. I’m pretty new here too, but it looks to be a good place to find kinship and community.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?