Hiya, I’m new here

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Heya,

I’m Zelda, or Z for short. I’m a 33 year old trans woman in southern Louisiana. I am in a polyamorous relationship with my gf and have a bf, both are very supportive of me. It’s a little rough living in the southern states, but it’s slowly getting better, at least I hope so. A little about me, I’m a geeky girl pretty much grew up gaming starting from an early age with the NES. I’m a big lover of Sci-Fi and Horror. Pretty big of a metalhead, though I do listen to a lot of stuff that interests me.

I’m currently going through the Veterans Affairs for my gender change, so I’m still living as male but hopfully things will change when they accept me so I can get my hormones and such.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi Zelda! So glad your here! Jenn

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Zelda, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. And this is a link to some info about navigating the website – https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/. BTW, since you mentioned Veterans Affairs, can I take it that you were in the military? If you were, please let me know so I can get you some additional information. Hugs, Michelle

Hello Zelda,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

Zelda,
      Welcome to TGH.
      I am going through VA also, I should be starting HRT this coming month.
      If I can be of any help, please let me know.
      Shiloh

Welcome to transgender heaven, my name is Carole dubois you will find that the ” Girls ” on this site are very friendly and helpful so I hope you enjoy being on this site,Β  Love Carole dubois

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?