Hola! Hello! Salut! Ciao! שאלומ!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all!

I am Marianne, I am originally from Mexico, and now residing in the US.

I started my transition back in 2008 and HRT in 2010, so this year marks my 10th anniversary! Don’t time flies when you’re having “fun”?

I have been in several groups and only now I have taken with me the responsibility to stop being in the backstage and become more active. My life has been a total rollercoaster with many moments that makes me wonder how it may have been if I only had someone to talk to and trust. Many of the wrong turns I took may have been averted.

I hope that by me being here I can make a positive mark and pass forward all the goodness that I have received in the past, and help others to succeed in their own paths.

This is the last “I” that will be used and let’s start talking about “you” and “us” and make this place a Heaven, because, as Korg said (Thor Ragnarok) “As long as the foundations are still strong, we can rebuild this place. It will become a haven for all peoples and aliens of the universe.”

Love you all and welcome to TGH! Hope to catch up with you in the chat, forums and groups, and if you happen to see me around, don’t be shy, I was and lost a lot of good opportunities already

Love,

Marianne

Thank you Marianne!  I knew so little about you, but glad to have you at our side helping us make a new day for trans people.  I’m so excited to have a great team and leadership to guide the way.

Marianne
      AMBASSADOR

Hi Marianne,

It was interesting to see a bit more of your history. I know we will be having regular contact and be of support for each others on our journeys.

Marianne Tornander

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Marianne.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?