Home alone

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Barb.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Normally, at home, I just throw on panties, a skirt, a top and some wedges. I get just enough female feelings that it calms me and transports me to another world, a nicer world. I do wish I could go out enfemme but just relaxing this way keeps me satisfied. Rarely do I dress up completely but tonight seemed a good time to do a little extra. I dressed in black panties and bra but covered them up with a black blouse and skirt, plenty of jewelry and a touch of perfume. I even put on make-up, which is a rarity for me and thus not a great job. I discovered my mascara is all dried up. Maybe I’ll get some tomorrow. I am thinking of going to a make-up counter and asking what would be the best foundation for me. That will be exciting.

I just started my third glass of wine which is also a rarity. I just came in from smoking a cigarette. When I am dressed, I enjoy smoking a cigarette and posing for myself on the back porch sometimes catching my reflection in the glass door. It feels wonderful to have the cigarette slide slowly across my red lips into my mouth as I suck the smoke deep into my lungs. The breeze moves my light thin black pleated skirt which rubs against my stockinged legs which end in my favorite gray wedges with little shiny rhinestones sparkling around my toes.

I think tonight I will curl my hair after I shower. Tomorrow I will completely dress again with polished nails and maybe take a few pictures which I have never done. Don’t expect much.

By the way, my spell check tried to change “enfemme” to “enema”. Hummm.

Diane

Barb
      FREE

Diane, you and I would get along just fine! Enjoy your photo shoot.

Red lips, stockings, and smokes… Everything else is an accessory.

“Pahhhh-Fhewww…”

🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?