How about something laugh about?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

With such an overwhelming plethora of day to day problems facing us, how about some fun for once. So…..

Since many of us have had to bear through listening to William Shatner try to do something, someone may consider ‘singing’, and since he will become the oldest human to go to space at the age of 90, I figured what the heck, how about a poll…..

Hello,

Rocketman is the most plausible. The following three items list the rationale for this conclusion.

1) Lucy in the Sky references a fanciful experience detached from reality.
      William Shatner is a level-headed captain.

2) Space oddity references hopelessness while drifting in space within a damaged spacecraft.
      William Shatner typically seeks resolutions and would not surrender to helplessness.

3) Rocketman references a reality-based perspective of missing family, eventually returning home, and the dangers of mars.
      William Shatner is best suited for this song as it befits his general demeanor and a Captions role.

Thank you

Vanellope Schweetz

How about the Beatles song Michelle my Belle , i love you , i love you , i love you , that’s all i want to say . So beautiful , and well said . Makes me happy . Leslie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?