How to creat cleavage

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

👋 hello

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Sam:

One thing to be aware of is that there isn’t a specific section here on TGH for your question, but our sister site CrossdresserHeaven.com does have a Fashion, Beauty and Makeup section.

However, to address your question, do an Internet search with your subject text as the search string. I’m sure you will find a number of informational pages, YouTube videos, etc. From what I know, there are various makeup techniques to create the illusion of depth. If you have a bit of breast tissue, a push up bra with some inserts in the bottom of the cups can help. Anyway, I’m sure you will find various methods resulting from your search.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It helps other members get to know what your situation is, your successes and where you may struggle. It will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

You may search for other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?