How to get rid of Strawberry Legs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I know this is not really a makeup question, but it’s beauty related.  I have been waxing my legs for a long time but can’t seem to get rid of “strawberry legs”.  I exfoliate every other day and moisturize daily.  Does anyone have any other advice?

Emily Alt
      UNITY

I haven’t heard that term but if it’s what I think it is, I used to get something similar when I used an epilator.  I never tried to remedy the issue.  The bigger issue for me was the chore of hair removal.  The less often I had to do it the better.  That led me to laser.  I zapped my follicles about 3 years ago and haven’t had any regrowth.  Sorry I can’t be more help.

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Interesting. I had never heard the term either. Well, that’s my One New Thing for the day. I can go hibernate now…

Here’s a question I have been thinking about: anatomically, are men’s legs, say, from the knee down, indistinguishable from women’s?

DeeAnn Hopings
            AMBASSADOR

It all depends, but I’ve seen some in advertisements from the torso down that could have been either…

Hi Lauren,  My legs are naturally hairless so from personal experience I can only offer you this.  I have worked in the performance and show business field and know that some of the talent has spots and streaks and blotches etc. on their legs and body.  To solve their leg problem they will usually touch-up spots with a little makeup.  If there is a need to do a whole leg  (like they have many small freckles) they will wear suntan or nude pantyhose.  That seems to diffuse the light just enough so the eye or camera will not pick it up.  I’ve worn pantyhose or tights all the time for the last 35 years and L’Eggs Sheer Energy have worked out very well for me.  I hope this helps you.   Marg

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?