How to get surgery done

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I need help what if u cant afford surgery

Anonymous

Hello Brandon

I am Tracee and I can offer some options If you were a veteran, then message me privately and I will tell you how.

If not you can use medicare, and/or apply to Dr’s for Pro-Bono work,  but you must be diagnosed with gender Dysphoria by 2 different psychologists  AND live as a female, (Be on HRT and dressing as) for a minimum of 1 year. It is then on a case by case basis.

If you live in California your state will assist and help all the way. (Lucky But-heads). I am a veteran and my dilemma is different. At least we have a counselor to assist us in paperwork and procedures. but it is much the same. Easier yet is to find a sugar daddy LOL  Sorry Hun … Those are the only options I know of…  Huggz  Tracee

Hi Brandon,

Firstly, what are you’re preferred pronouns?

As Tracee indicated, there are several options available, and one of the most important to those living in the States (regardless of which), is to be enrolled in one of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance exchanges. Many states, especially those on the left coast (CA, OR and WA) have very robust and comprehensive plans, some of which can be had for as little as $1 per month. Of course you’ll have to come up with a copay for visits, but it’s a heck of a ot cheaper than simply paying out of pocket. Some states on the right coast, New York for example, also have strong health laws and advocacy for LGBT folk.

If you’re on the very low end of the income spectrum, there are Medicare and other facilities that use a “ability to pay” model. One of these is Planned Parenthood (http://www.plannedparenthood.org), and while they don’t offer services for major surgeries, they may be able to steer you to an place willing to help in your area.

Best wishes on your journey!

Hugs, peace and much love,
        MJ

I am also a veteran and the only thing the VA will do is provide counseling and meds.  I’ve had both.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?