how to get threw to someone I’m depressed?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

strugglign with trying to accomplish this. the person in question does not want to know and though usually I’d accept this, (not everyone has time for other people’s problems), I  am depressed because of this woman’s actions and I see her quite a lot, so she kind of needs to take it seriously. thanks

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Ayesha, that can sure be a tough one to break through. When the other person just shows no interest in trying to hear you, let alone understand, makes it even worse. Maybe just approach it slowly, with an eye on things that symbolize your feelings, and just talk in general terms about how those situations make you feel. And try to navigate around saying things about how you feel based on what person ‘x’ or ‘y’ does to you. It may take some time, but if they are a good friend, it might be worth it. Hugs, Michelle

thank you, michelle, I will do what you suggested. in this instance, I think part of what I’m up against is that this person… well: put it this way, if she was chocolate, she would eat herself.

she can do nothing wrong in her eyes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?