- In Style
- Considerably Younger Than Your Age
- Younger Than Your Age
- Approximately At Your Age
- Hoochie Mama
- Washed And Pressed, But Nothing Beyond That
- Clothes Don’t Really Interest Me That Much
- This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by .
I know that trans folks are all over the map in how they dress when in public. I’ve never been one to try to blend in because I don’t think that is really possible for me. Therefore, I describe how I dress as Stylish, but probably never exactly In Style. I like styles from the 50’s up to the 90’s and have no problem with mixing eras. I have some jewelry that is 50 years old or more. I have dresses from the 60’s. It’s more about an attractive style and color that suits me personally and physically. Anyway, please do the survey and discuss why you do what you do, if you like…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.