Howdy y’all! I’m Nikki!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello y’all! I’m Nikki. I’m older (not gonna say just how old lol) and I’m new to expressing myself as a woman. I’ve been feminine my entire life, but wore that dreaded “mask” of masculinity to show everyone l was “normal”. Finding TGH has given me hope that I don’t have to go through this alone, and that I may one day walk in public presenting as me; a woman. Thank you all so much for being who you are and who you should be! I can’t wait to chat with all of y’all! 😘

Anonymous

Hi Nikki, So glad that you are here, I look forward to chatting

Alesha

Thank you, Alesha! I’ve been going over all the topics and posts and I’m overwhelmed at how supportive, honest, and open everyone is here. I have SO many questions! I’ll prolly be writing them all in a list then I’ll post them here in order of priority. Lol!

Thanks again,

Nikki

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Nikki.  I’m Stephanie.  Welcome.

Thank you, Stephanie! It’s nice to meet you, too!

Aria
      FREE

Hi Nikki, thank you for such a lovely welcome you gave me.

XX

Aria

Welcome Nikki! I imagine there are countless people like us out there that feel they have to wear that “mask” of masculinity.  I ran into a few myself during my online travels. It’s not easy to choose this path despite it being the right one.

Thank you, Christina!
        I never knew just how many there were out there that felt the same as I did, and do. For forty years I’ve tried so hard to “fit” the social construct that had been impressed upon me by family, peers, and media, etc. I just can’t do it anymore.
        Just when I thought I would snap from the turmoil inside, I spotted an ad on a website (Enfemme) about this forum. I was unsure about whether or not I could even open up in a group like this. I had never told a soul about how I felt inside.
        From the instant I posted my “Howdy” I’ve felt nothing but support and welcome here. I read many of the posts here and was quite moved.
        Yesterday I gathered my courage and came out to my best friend of over twenty years. I was so afraid. I really shouldn’t have been. He was absolutely amazing. He and his fiancé gently asked questions and after awhile just said, “You’ll always be the same person whom we’ve always known.” My heart burst with relief and of course the tears flowed free for an hour.
        It was warm welcomes like yours, Christina, that fortified me and I am eternally grateful.

xxoo,

Nikki

Wow! I am very happy to hear that! I just came out to my immediate family, my mother and brother, about a month ago. I knew they wouldn’t think any less of me going into, but I was still nervous regardless. I was extremely relieved after the fact and felt pretty amazing. I am glad the community here has a made a difference for you and you can be who you truly are.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?