HRT and chemotherapy

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I started HRT in May 2017 and chemotherapy two months later.
      I had no side effects from the chemo apart from hair loss but I also had no physical effects from the hormones until after the chemo treatments ended.

Thirteen months later, I am very happy with my progress in the breast growth area having now attained a B cup and I am still growing.

My doctors and psychologist have all asked me if I know of anyone else who has been through both treatments at the same time and whether they or their medical team noted any interaction between the drugs.

Could anyone who endured both treatments at the same time please let me know what their experience was.

Hugs
      Sheryl

Sheryl, I don’t think I knew this part of your history.Β  Β I have no idea what the impact of going through both would be, but I am happy you are my friend and with me.Β  We do have a moderator and personal friend form CDH who is not on HRT but is undergoing chemo.Β  Just being there for her every day seems to cheer her up immensely.Β  Being there for each other is what this community is excellent about.Β  I hope your experience can be a resource for others.
      Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?