Hrt growth and coming out publicy

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

How are your hrt experiences, and finding the courage to come out.

Aundrea K
      FREE

Hrt I don’t know yet, haven’t started but would love to hear others experience.

Coming out of something I’m seeing with right now. I told my SO last Sunday and we instantly went from a nearly perfect relationship to me walking every day wondering if it is the last day we are together.

She is really struggling with it, I think on many levels. She hasn’t said good by and as the week has passed she’s warmed back up some. I don’t know maybe there’s a chance…

So far coming out is the hardest thing I’ve ever done and I’ve only told I’ve person. I okie this varies for everyone, buy I hope you experience is better then mine. I will say that after telling one, I feel free to tell anyone. I’m no longer scared stiff of someone finding out, if they do then they do. It’s not a secret anymore.

Last point I’ll make is that I’d do it again. Don’t live in fear, come out and then you can find out who you really are.

Good luck honey🤗🤗🤗 and don’t wait

Anonymous

When I start my HRT which was 20 years ago I will admit it was scared not knowing how they would effect me .

One of the first things to start changing was my mind and they way I thought , I would break out in tears joy for no reason at all . Other times it was flat out balling my eyes out over small things which really didn’t matter at all . I felt a life inside me change . Then breast started grow , chirst can that be very painful !!! Skin was starting to be really soft …so silky smooth . My boby was changing thinning in my arms and shoulders , waist line was developing , legs becoming slender and the fat tissue in my body was changing . After about three months my hips shifted forward ( this will be anywhere form 1 cm to 2.5 cm ) this gives us that nice cuvre to the lower spin . My hair become thicker and longer . Hip bone will also widen a bit

The pain in my jaw started as the muscles and tends start to change ( jaw moved back about 1cm ) but doesn change your bone structure , fingers become slimmer . The more I saw the changes in the mirror , the greater the happiness grew within . The physical pain will be different for everyone …advil was my best frend for awhile .

Terri-Alexis

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?