I am new here

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello.
      I am Belle and I am new here so I thought I’d introduce myself.

Hi, Belle, and welcome to the site.  This is a safe and supportive place for transgender people.  You will rarely find a troll, and they are regularly removed.  I hope you can enjoy the site and can find what you a are looking for.  Take some time to review the forums and articles, and by all means, join in the chat room with others.  It will be helpful if you complete your profile page and give the members some insight into yourself.  Again, I welcome you to the best support site on the net.

Carly

I am new to so lets get lost together!(?)

Hello Belle,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH MtF ChatRoom ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Belle:

You found us! Very Good! I trust that the time that you spend here will be helpful as your journey continues.

Are you connected to the trans community where you live in the UK? Many folks basically exist in isolation as they have not, or can’t, connect with their local communities. Sadly many are missing the contact of other trans people and they just don’t get the support and socialization time that is so important. So, if you haven’t already done so, I suggest that you see what’s available in your area. Also, owning to the pandemic, many support groups and social gatherings are being conducted online.

It would help us to get to know you better if you would complete your Profile page. It will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

You may also search for other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?