I am newbie here

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am M2F and took the big leap to full time as girl the summer before I started high school. After years of counseling/therapy, I started blockers when I was 13 and was never that big as a guy so haven’t had trouble passing and before making the leap to full time I was mostly dressing as girl at home. and before I made the leap my mom had taken me out dressed as girl like to go shoping so I was pretty comfortable when I went full time especially since we had moved and no one knew me as a guy. Still it hasn’t always been easy. Like that first day of school I was scared shitless. Looking for others going through this to chat with and maybe help each other.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Glad to have you! There is a broad spectrum of experience here, so I suspect there will be those who can relate to your story.

Also, I would encourage you to complete your Profile page as it helps to get people to know you and what’s going on.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?