I am old, new and experienced

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am old: 64.
      I am new: First time on TGH.
      I am experienced: Been wearing girls’ clothes since puberty and believed I was ‘strange’ for it. First wife dressed me as girl for a bit of ‘fun’ one day. When I wanted to continue, she confirmed my original belief and wanted to ‘fix’ me by taking me to a therapist. After our divorce, met my 2nd wife and helped me transition to a teenage girl at the age of 38 qq nd helped me grow into a middle-aged woman. Except for SRS my transition was complete. She died 1998. In 2000 3rd wife met and fell in love with my fem self. We have been together 18 years this past February.

Reuby…..welcome sweetie, to TGH! I hope you find everything you need here. All of our girls are most helpful…..me too! I look forward to hearing more from you. PS.Β  I gave you an answer on your second post.

HUgs…….

Dame Veronica

Welcome to TGH Reuby!Β  After things started getting serious for me, my wife was upset that I was seeing a therapist that wasn’t bent on “fixing” me.Β  I was never broken, just was not be authentic for far too long.Β  I’m happy you’ve found someone who wants you for you.Β  It gives me hope for maybe someday wearing a beautiful white dress.

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?