I am scared of being myself and others letting me feel down

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello my name is little bear , and I am a transgender person, and I am 21 years old, anyways I am afraid that others judge me of being trans and being myself too , and my parents pushing me down , like me having no confidence, I know I am a woman in my head , yes I may look like a guy , but I don’t like being a guy ,

Hello little bear.. Welcome to TGH.
      This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self.. and to make Friends who Understand and Support You…
      If you have any Questions…All You Need To Do..Is ASK…
      Hope to talk to You Soon…
      Jessica πŸ’•

Hello Little Bear,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Little Bear:

What many here have experienced is that circumstances will force them to come out, sooner or later. What often happens is that the pain, sadness and frustration builds to a point where it can no longer be contained. However, before things get to that point, many here have worked with a therapist in order to understand what is going on and work towards figuring out what need to happen next. But, a significant thing is to find a person who has experience in gender issues as not everyone does.

When we think about potentially life altering decisions, much conscious is needed. It can be very difficult for us to do this on our own and external help can make a big difference. With over 500,000 people in Tucson I would hope that there are some useful trans resources. Do some searching and see what comes up…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?