I am transgender male to female

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I don’t say this is my normal day to day life.

It feels so good to say it doesn’t it.

hi halie sweetie! Oh yes it does. Being referred to as”she” or “her” just sends chills down my spine! You go girl!

I know I still almost cry every time I hear it. I suggest trying this load up No Doubt’s Just a Girl putting on something pretty crank up the volume and sing at the top of your lungs and dance around it feels really good and always makes me smile almost as doing it with Aquas Barbie Girl

Sarah Jane booth age 60 years old

I have always wanted to be a transgender women

After being raped before I was 10 years old

When I used to dress up I felt like a transgender women

Since I was turned down by the hospital

Now I suffer from mental health problems try and commit suicide

Every day I cry at night one day I will succeed in  that.

Anonymous

Hi Sarah ,

I’m not a good place with my life right now , mental health issues which I’m working on . I was rape over 13 years ago and never dealt with it . My mother turned her back on me when I needed her the most . My best friend showed his true feels towards the transgender community and me . And as I type this I’m along in the world and I’m left with a confusing state of mind . I have been there on trying to take my life for it has been nothing but trauma and heart ache . But I’m still here , this lightly dimed spark keeps telling me to press on things will get better  and this site has been a really big aid towards me . Might not post much , but I read all the articles posted and just so you know I care about you , you are important like everyone else . If you ever want to talk drop me  message .

Alexis

Hi there Its Sarah Jane booth.

I hope you are doing well today

I now that I am not on my own in my thoughts

<p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Hi Sarah, My name is timmie, please don’t think suicide is a way out I know what it is like, I have been there many times. I am 60, also with some mental and physical problems but I have a lot of help.
      I started HRT 9 mo. ago and with that I’m able to make enough physical changes that I could probably live my life out as a woman, I would like more but with my heart problems I’m worried that the powers to be are going to stop my future surgeries.
      many Huggs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?