I am who I am…and that is Mz. Jemma!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Almost two months ago now I was betrayed by someone I trusted and the demolition crew showed up and began to remove my closet.  At first I hid in the far corner with the frightened dust bunnies, but when the final wall came down, I stood there fully exposed.  I was filled with terror at what was to become of me now that almost everyone in my world knew my secret.  In the last decade I have come to grips with the fact that I am a Pansexual male who leans toward the men a bit more.  Oddly, when the closet was gone, a strange new power began to pull me along into a more frightening and confusing world.  I cannot even remember how or why I ended up buying the tiny little mini skirt that had caught my eye in the store.  All I know is that when I put it on and went out for a drive…it felt oh so very right, so very me.

I now own five dresses, eight mini skirts, and have squirreled away several of my soon to be ex-wife’s things.  Last week I finally bought my boobs, a bra, and a wig.  This week I drove to DC fully dressed and presenting as a woman, or more accurately as a ‘Church Lady’.  I made two changes and felt so complete and so happy, that I have made a few shorter local drives since then.  Today I bought a lovely bright yellow dress and on a whim put it and my boobs and a straw hat on and headed to a local adult store where the ladies know my situation and fully support me.  With a five o’clock shadow, and no wig, I went inside without hesitation and when men came in while I chatted with my girls, I smiled and greeted them like all the other girls.

The feeling of power, freedom, and joy that today gave me has changed me forever.  I now non longer care what other people think.  I am who I am…and that is Mz. Jemma, older, chubby, soon to be divorced, horny old lady.  Now instead of just admiring other ladies boobs and bodies, I want my own.  Not forms and pads, but real boobs and curves.  For the first time in my life I am entertaining the thought of changing my body to actually match my soul.  The sight of women now actually hurts a bit and the jealousy is insane.

I have decided that the last group of friends who will be told about my new sexuality will be told by Mz. Jemma…in full dress!  There is no going back now.  I will never, ever, ever, allow the world to cram me back into a closet or even a box.  “Hey world!”  “Here I am..Mz. Jemma, and I am all woman and you are about to hear me roar!”  (ok, I need a stiff drink now, lol.)  But seriously, I have no idea where I am going, but as long as it is as Mz. Jemma, I’m OK.

Hi Mz Jemma, I know that feeling. We have jammed ourselves in that box. We are only doing what we think society wants. Once you have decided you want out out of that box and want to live and love who you want then begins a new life. Good for you and just be safe. Love who who you want ,just be careful. Enjoy the rest of your new life Luv Stephanie

Miriya Paris
      SILVER

Hello Jemma,  nice to meet you. 😃. I am Miriya and I used to know many of the DC haunts.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?